document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20

Thursday, February 16, 2012

feeling a little gloomy

I know we need the rain, but I just don't like rainy days...they make me tired and I just want to go crawl back into bed. So, today I'm feeling a little neutral........I love these neutral wallpaper by Thibaut. The great thing about neutral wallpaper is that you can change up the accessories....so you NEVER get bored!
Etosha is my favorite and offers five color options. I love the chicness of the zebra print
Next, is Wilton Trellis, this wallpaper is masculine and feminine. A great compromise!
This comes in eight colorways. These are available at Southern Flooring & Interiors
Wouldn't you love to walk in your house if it looked like this?!?! I sure would!! Especially if I was wearing these jewels by Grace George that will be arriving at pieces very very soon!
xoxo,
Blaire

No comments:

Post a Comment